> The threads on these lists are, if not boring, certainly repetitious

Three years ago the threads on this board discussed the new Hilsen,
Bleriot, Quickbeam and Legolas builds, the new Ruffy Tuffy tires and
bike luggage called Nigel something or another.  Now these threads
discuss the new Roadeo, Hunqapillar and Hillborne, Bombadil builds,
the new Pari-Moto tires, and Sackville and Brand V bike luggage.

On the other hand, 3 years ago BSNYC was joking about Riv owners
spending big bucks for shiney heavy steel bikes and was predicting the
apocalypse of the FGN, still common themes for him today.