One thing I find odd about Rambouillets is the odd ump in size.  I am
most comfortable on a 53 but should be fine on a 54.  But the next
size lower is not only 2cm smaller but also has 26" wheels which will
cause a pretty big drop in standover height.  So a 52 would definitely
100% be way to small.

Either way it's great to hear that it's as nice in person as the photo
shows.  The guys at Hiawatha were all fantastic to deal with.