Hi!

I would imagine a single-speed rider might be more sensitive to this
issue than many other folks...

What kind of dynamo hub do you use? I couldn't tell in the pictures.
And what kind would you buy today if you were looking for a new one?

If "dynamo drag" is something *anyone* would "suffer" from (even/
especially if only psychologically), I imagine it would be a rider
whose drivetrain might otherwise be 99.99999+% efficient to begin
with. :)

I would also ask if you like your Edelux light, but I won't because
(1) I feel better addressing only one off-topic issue without changing
the thread's subject and (2) since I seem to see one in every photo of
a nice-bike-with-dynamo-lighting I've seen recently, I'll instead
assume you love it and would recommend it. :)

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean