On Oct 1, 5:34 am, "Scott G." <sco...@primax.com> wrote:
> Threadless stem with Campy friction shifters on a 10s drive train.
> http://primateframes.wordpress.com/

Beautiful!

Until I realized that I'm having issues with drops (and have stopped
riding them for the time being), I used stem shifters almost
exclusively. The Primate's shifter placement is unusual in that the
shifters are mounted on the extension, rather than on the vertical
part of the stem; and yes, the cable routing is a little odd; but it
looks great. --Beth