Anyone in the Twin Cities area recognize what looks like a Rivendell
in Metrotransit's "Bicycling as Transportation" brochure?  A friend
sent me a copy for the informational content, which is excellent by
the way.  One of the bikes used in many of the photos appears to be a
Rivendell, although all the graphics have been removed.  At first
glance I thought it might be an Atlantis but the color is a bit off
and the crown detail is different from mine.  Looks like a typical Riv
build thoough:  Nitto rear rack, nice saddlebag, Brooks, bar ends,
maybe twine or leather bar covering, stack of headset spacers, etc.
They couldn't have chosen a bettter model for their photos.

dougP