I wouldn't normally bring this to the RIV list but I feel I've exhausted my
options.

I once had a Bontrager wool-blend cardigan sweater, one of those teal-blue ones
with the olive and white trim down the sleeves, ages ago. I liked this sweater
a LOT because it had my initial on the front and fit me really well.
I loaned it to my niece and she wore it for a few months. Then, about two years
ago, I asked for it back and she kept putting me off until, many months later,
she finally admitted to me that she wore it to a restaurant in Seattle -- and
accidentally left it there. She didn't realize it until she was halfway back to
Portland.

Call that sweater gone. ..::sigh::..

Anyway, I've been looking for a replacement all over the internet and elsewhere
and have come up empty-handed.
So finally, I'm asking around.
If you know of where I might possibly find this sweater in a mens' large,
please please let me know and I will follow up, going as far as to make the
current owner an offer.

Thanks --Beth

http://bikelovejones1.blogspot.com/