Hi all,

Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow! Looks like it's going to be wet. Glad I've
got my fenders on! Hm, kinda need a mud flap....

I'll be at Pert's by 9:30am anyway, maybe earlier. Still planning on a Mercer
Island loop.

I'll have access to e-mail on my phone--if you're running late send a message.
:)

Rob in Seattle