If you are not looking for a fix mounted light, or a generator powered
light...

I have a wald basket on the front of my Quickbeam. I use the Dinotte
200 headlight when I ride this bike at night. It is super bright, the
battery pack is small and svelte (either the AA or the Li-Ion). It has
a non traditional mounting method using the rubber o-ring thing. It
can be mounted on the top of your handlebars (great if the basket is
empty), or you can mount it to the curve of your drop bars to get it
"outside" the basket shadow. It is easy to remove and take with you to
secure. I can't say enough about how versatile this light is, for a
battery powered light (it works great as a helmet light too).

Bob H.
Knoxville, TN.