Oh, no need for more precise measurements. Thanks, though! Thinking
about it more, I think that there are simply too many variables. I
think my long-term best hope (and this is long-term... a couple years,
maybe) would be for my wife to look at / try on a Betty in person. The
paint job alone would help a lot. Having seen one, I know they look
even better than they do in photographs. If she happens to land on a
58, I think I could enjoy riding it some times, even if it is a bit
small. However, if she lands on a 52, well... then I guess I may have
to get a 62 later, even if it is some large while later.

Meanwhile, I think I could suffer along, being forced to ride my
Hillborne for a while. Maybe two or three whiles. Man, it is a sweet
bike.

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean