Hi I'm tempted to convert my custom 700c to 650b (not a riv but riv-e-
nized with a lugged stem/nitto racks/baggins).  I'm a bigger guy at
6ft 215lbs and i love riding mixed terrain.  This is my main motivator
for making the swap although, I must admit that reading certain
magazines has got me wanting to drink from the 650b kool-aid every 3
months. My frame is 63cm and from crank to floor is about 275m so i
don't think drop will be an issue. i've never really ridden 650B and
fear the unknown. I was curious if anyone else had regretted the swap?
Thanks in advance!

"ed-has the day off any is deciding to change up the stable"