While Riv-ish pursuits occupy a lot of our time at Renaissance
Bicycles, we are also interested in tinkering with and upgrading
classic bikes.  Anything from 650B conversions to reviving old Raleigh
3-speeds.  These bikes may not always be the most "desirable" bikes to
the masses (just like Rivendells), we see the untapped potential in
vintage beater forgotten by others.

And based on the number of questions we receive regarding "how-to's",
we suspect there are enough interested "renaissancers" out there to
provide a proper community. Hence, we have created the "Renaissanced"
Bicycle Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/renaissanced-bicycle-group

This group is not intended for just our customers, but rather for
anyone interested in reviving a classic bike with modern components.
In other words, it is a place for comradery, assistance, and a shared
interest in reviving classic bicycles. Likewise, it is not intended or
restricted to one type / category / model of bicycle -- everyone and
everything is welcome.

Visit, join, contribute.

Bryan