In a couple of weeks my dad is flying out from New Hampshire and we're
planning on a short 4-5 day tour of the bay area. He and I both ride a
lot and plan on carrying minimal gear so 70-100 miles a day should be
doable. I spent part of today stitching together a route – it's
'inspired' by the SFR 600k as well as the Dharmawheels pilgrimage
ride. Looks like a great route and should have plenty of places to
stay, but much of it will definitely new territory to me. Hence, I'd
love any feedback or advice you'd like to give. In exchange, I promise
a full ride report when we return!

Here's the map:
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=851802

thanks,