Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the info. Currently, I am using battery powered lights on
the front and rear of the bike. I have considered keeping the rear
battery powered, for the reason you mentioned. I have one light on the
rack and one on my Sackville SaddleSack. Perhaps just use the dyno hub
to run a front headlight and keep the wiring simple for now.

I'd love to find a method for using the dyno hub to charge my mobile
phone. :)

Richard