I'm trying to make some room in the garage and maybe to try some new
stuff, so I'd like to sell or trade the following stuff:

Nitto Folding Bike Stand - it's similar to the one that Bicycle
Quarterly sells, but this one disassembles into 2 pieces.  It is the
one pictured on Jitensha's website:
http://www.jitensha.com/eng/miscparts_e.html.
$45 shipped.

Nitto Dream Bar 42 - in good used condition.  $40 shipped.

Nitto RM014 Dirt Drop Bar - used with some scratches from mounting,
but still good and functional and rare!  This one has a 25.4 center
sleeve.  $55 shipped.

Nitto R14 Rack - used, with some scratches.  $65 shipped.

Cinelli Giro d'Italia bars - I have 2 of these, both 40 cm.  $20 each
shipped.

Tektro R556 brakes for your 650b conversion.  These were mounted and
ridden for maybe 10 miles.  Like new.  $40 shipped.

Keven's Bags:  I have the regular tan one canvas one (exc.condition)
for $55 shipped, and a Saksville green one (also in exc. condition)
for $45 shipped.  I vaguely recall the green one was sold as a special
because the specs were off in where the saddle mounting straps were
located (not a flaw or defect in any way), but I have had no problems
using it.  The straps are in fact a little bit closer to the
"front" (where the opening is) than in the tan version, which have the
straps closer to the "back."  No difference functionally, in my
experience.

SON28B Wheel with D'Lumotec LED light.  This is a black SON28 built up
with a 700c Velocity Aerohead rim.  In excellent condition.  The light
is a Busch & Muller D'Lumotec Oval Plus (...).  It has an on/off
switch, an LED light, plus the standlight feature.  $280 shipped.

Pics upon request (it may take a day or so).  As for trades, if you
have a Nitto Noodle bar in 42, a Nitto R10 rack (the saddlebag
support), a L'il Loafer, or a Berthoud front bag, let's talk.

Thanks for looking,
Greg