On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 2:41 PM, kevin lindsey <lindsey.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Seth.
> I wondered whether there wasn't some kind of work-around here; thanks
> for providing it.  I'd have thought that a more logical solution would
> have been to make the guides wide enough to accept an unstripped piece
> of cable housing.  Maybe it's a Riv thing.
> Look forward to any additional insights.

I don't know - but I think it would move around on you if it were a
full piece of housing.

But always a good method:
call riv and ask.

they're kinda super-duper about answering questions on the phone about
their bikes.

I've asked some...... well let's just call them less than
well-thought-out questions and whomever answered the phone has always
been happy to answer with a much more well-thought-out answer.

:)
-sv