I'm planning on being in Annapolis, MD the second week in November
shopping for a sailboat.  I'd like to ride my A. Homer and camp if
possible while there (car camp).  I've not been able to find anywhere
near town to camp.  What I'm looking for is a campground within 10
miles of the harbor so I can ride my bike during the search.

Anybody know of a place.  And, in general, is Annapolis a good spot to
bike -- any suggestions.

Thanks,

John