Nice pix.  When the Bomba is complete, don't forget to do it justice
as well.

Sigh, a problem with this list is how it feeds the imagination.  I
have a mid-80s Fisher MTB that fulfils the same mission as your Stumpy
(and I feel more comfortable leaving it locked up than my Atlantis).
Seeing the fenders on the Stumpy made me think how neat the Fisher
would look with fenders color matched to the bike.

dougP