I just purchased a 67 CM AHH from "The Country Bike Store" in Ohio.
They had many bikes to test ride and let me take one out for a spin.
The owers spent hours just talking and riding with me and my wife to
make sure the fit and all the details were set.

The amount of detail they put into the builds is amazing.

Anyway it was the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden.  I don't fee
bad about selling my 17lb carbon fibre race bike at all.  Now I'm in
line to order a double top tube Hunqapillar to replace my tour bike.
well once my wife gets over this purchase lol ...

Great information on the group.. I look forward to reading more.

Kelly