Hey there -

In an attempt to aggregate the pdf's which have been published this year,
I've pulled together this (still kinda damp and dirty...) page here:

http://cyclofiend.com/rbw/pdf

It has thumbnails of the pdf's and an "in-order" posting of the "Draw/Design
Your Frame" exercise which Grant put together.

There may be a few missing, which I'll try to wrangle over the next week or
so, but that's the bulk of them.  It's kinda been on my mind as the one's
which appear on the rivbike.com site aren't in any one place that I've
found.

Anyway - hope your week starts well!

- Jim

--