Howdy folks.

It looks like one of these will lace right into a (new) coaster brake wheel
I have.  Before I order one somewhere, anyody have one laying around with no
particular plans to use it?  New is preferred, but lightly used and laced
only once (preferably with outside spokes pulling) would probably be okay as
well.  I have a lot of possible trades, so you would really need to let me
know what sort of things would interest you, otherwise moolah...

Thanks, Doug

P.S.  Surly doesn't seem to make this particular iteration in black and I
didn't see any other track hubs without high flanges that come in black.
Did I miss anything?