Rene:

Sweet build... Love the Atlantis; you've got it set up perfectly.  How
are you liking that Schmidt hub/light combo?  Pretty darn nice, huh?
Nothing like a great commute by bike... Enjoy.

I'm attempting to travel to the Philly Bike Expo on Sunday via bike
and train(s)...in fact I have anothe post about it. I will pedal down
to Princeton (about 10 miles) to the train station, then take 2 trains
into Philly.  I haven't done the trains with a bike yet... hope it
works out OK.

Working REALLY hard at breaking in that green B17... It's getting
there.

Peace,
BB