All I ordered this week was some Silver shifters, but I talked a
crabon-Dura-Ace-Felt-riding friend into ordering a Sam, and apparently
he ordered $2000 worth of parts with that. Might turn out to be the
ultimate Sam, SON front hub, Phil Rivvie rear, Nitto racks. So let a
friend ride your Riv, and give them the sales pitch...:)

Gernot