Wow, Kelly... sounds like you're "living the dream"...  AND you're
hitting all the trails I want to ride.  I suppose another twist you
might consider (and one of my ambitions) is to ride a section of the
GDR (Great Divide Route).  I rode the Monarch Crest/Colorado Trail a
few weeks ago (on a 29er mountain bike), and it was arguably the best
ride I've ever done.  Not a loaded touring kind of ride (unless you
stick to the dirt roads; we aimed for single track), but stunningly
beautiful.  As I said to my friend, "If the scenery doesn't take your
breath away, the altitude (12,000 ft) WILL"...

Maybe you can write a book on your travels.  I'll have to consult you
in a few years when I'm planning my retirement... which WILL include
all these rides you speak of.  Good luck,
BB