Looks like there is another Pacenti 650B tire on PRE-SALE.  It's
called the mini-moto, claims to be a 650x42B, and is being pre-sold
exclusively through Rawland.  I have no clue if it will clear my
Hilsen or Gomez, but at least I know it would work on the Bombadil.
It claims to have a traditional block tread pattern, and it's being
called a cyclocross tire, which might be just what some of you mixed-
terrainers might like.

http://www.rawlandcycles.com/store/index.php?strWebAction=item_detail&intItemID=3955