The Bleriot is sold. Thanks for all the interest!

To spread a bit of weekend goodness, the woman that bought it had a
smile that stretched for miles when she came back from the test ride.
She was truly stoked, and full of joy. Her emotion from the simple
activity of riding a bicycle absolutely made my weekend! And, the
Bleriot is headed to a great home.

-Gino