I just went through this outfitting a new Atlantis.  Finding a silver
RD that will go up to 34T is a challenge.  Yes, the one Riv sells
(Shimano RD-M770-SGS) meets the capacity, but it's the Low Normal
version, it only comes with a black tensioner (go figure).   The
Shimano RD-M772-SGS (Top Normal) is as silver as they get in the
current lineup (at least that I could find).  Even this one has some
black on it:  http://tinyurl.com/2wasf4q  This RD is about $80
(mailorder) or $100+ at LBS.

There is a previous model that will probably work for you - the RD-
M761-SGS:  http://velospec.ru/components/shimano/rdm761sgs
One of these RD-M761-SGS is for sale NOS on eBay for $65:
http://tinyurl.com/32u2745

Hope this helps.

David