Nice to hear all the QB love.  I got a first year green one five
(six?) years ago on ebay for a deal and I can't say exactly but it it
has to have over 10,000 miles on it from me and it was already well
ridden by the previous owner.  I've built three vintage touring bikes
and a couple of other bikes in the last few years and they all sit un-
ridden until I strip them down and sell off the parts and frames.  Now
I only have the QB and a late-80s mountain bike with albatross bars
and big baskets front and rear for my short daily commute (one mile,
bummer) and grocery runs.  I can't explain it but no other bike
"feels" like the QB.  Fast, stable, amazing.  I rode it 3k this summer
alone (estimated because I don't have a computer or racks, just a old
big baggins saddle bag for when I need to transport a couple of
bombers of home brew to a friend's house).  I'm saving for a
Hunqua...but it could be a while.

pics some time.

and to the OP: what is the stem/bar set up?  I run a short nitto stem
and the wide noodle bars but I'm thinking of going higher and that
looks sweet.