Hey all,

I've been enjoying my Hillborne a lot this Autumn but with Winter
coming I'm thinking about my hands.  Last Winter they got cold often
and I think I need some mittens.  My ideal would be all natural
materials--leather outer and wool or rabbit liner.  Even better would
be if it was a leather mitten that also had a pull away finger cover
for if the hands get hot.  Has anyone seen something like this?  I've
been scouring the web with no luck.  Anyone seen anything like this or
use them?

james