Agree on the beauty of a versatile bike.  I'm getting more and more
enchanted with the inherent versatility of each of my Rivs.

Don't hate me because I live in the Bay Area.  At 8AM it's already
bright sun, crystal blue skies, and already in the high 60s.  It could
be perfect.  Being indoors should be against the law on days like
today.