Hi, all.

Having discovered the wonder of knickers (USA, not GB), I now have long pants
I'm unlikely to want to wear again. And in some cases, the pants are no longer
such a great fit, as I am more fit. The pants do have significant life left in
them, though.

For your consideration:

3 pairs XXXL MUSA shorts, butternut/olive (olive front pockets/crotch,
butternut everything else). Very lightweight nylon. Purchased in late '08. Worn
well on Brooks saddles (yes, more than one.... I actually broke my first one!
but I digress). Thus, they are darkened around the crotch. However, if the size
works for you, these'll give you many miles of riding and/or knocking around.
$12/pair, shipped CONUS. $22 for 2 pair, $29 for all three.

1 pair XXXL MUSA long pants, butternut/olive (olive front pockets, butternut
everything else (including crotch, which is weird)). Very lightweight nylon.
Purchased either in late '08 or early '09, I think. Also darkened around the
crotch. And there's grease-darkening on the right leg from the odd encounter
with a chain. $18 shipped CONUS.

1 pair XXL MUSA long pants, olive/blue (blue front pockets/crotch, olive
everything else). Less-lightweight nylon. Purchased in early/mid '09. Also
darkened around the crotch. And there's a grease stain (a little more distinct
than just darkening). $20 shipped CONUS.

Please reply off-list (reply-to-author) if interested.

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean