Hey, wondering if anyone out there is using fenders on their Hilsen
with 700x40 Marathon Supremes. I've run 700x40 Marathons on my Hilsen
before and it really didn't want to accommodate fenders. I think Grant
uses fenders with 40s on his Hilsen but it sure looks tight. What
about with Supremes? Do they run even smaller than standard Marathons?
I'm using Silver brakes.

RBW is supposed to have 700c Marathon Supremes back in stock this week
and I'm considering maybe trying the 40s. Originally I was gonna go
with 35s but if the 40s play well with fenders why not try them.

--mike