Very nice.

I wish thigs like that were to be found in my neighborhood.  Where do
you find things like that unless you live in Walnut Creek?

For the rack, the Aherne racks are really nice but $$$, I was able to
touch and feel one at Topanga Bicycles, but it was out of my league $
wise.  It was red too, and would look good with the colors you have
there.  It also comes down to what and how much you plan to stuff up
there.  The mini racks are great for smaller loads.

Rob