Mine is from the tail end of the run.  Knew it was because of the mid-
stay mounts on a green frame, but hadn't thought of wondering about
the serial number.

RB1207

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leslie_bright/5191794883/in/photostream/

Taken when it came out of the box the day I brought the frame home.
Had put it on layaway at just before Thanksgiving, a year ago.

I bought the frame from MSL, in Bristol, one of the RBW dealers.
Being a shop that has bikes, fly-fishing gear, camping gear, kayaks,
etc., it seems likely that the frame was made in late 2007, possibly
early 2008, shipped to them mid or late 2008, and wasn't until 2009
when I finally bit the bullet.