Just sent an order for a 62cm Hunqa built up the same way as shown in the
video.  Been wanting a bike like that for some time. Maybe the reality will
differ from the dream but we'll see, I guess.  Should have it in
mid-January.  Coming w/ a color-matched 150mm stem.  Not sure if it will all
be the standard color scheme.