Somehow or other I allowed myself to get drawn into this impossible
conversation!  Mine is also 2005, blue, purchased at retail, as a
whole bike -  RB 0716.

While were on #s we can't make sense of, my 62 cm bike weighs 24.5 lbs
with Honjo fenders and a Mark's mini rack, saddle and pedals..  I'm
guessing that's down toward the low end of avg. by a lb or two.

Michael