My Oursons have 1,300 mi  (on a Saluki) on them and show very little wear, if
any. At 65 PSI, they are a reasonably fast road tire that still has a forgiving
nature over chipseal. At 50 PSI they are a very comfortable multi-surface tire.

--- On Mon, 11/29/10, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: William <tapebu...@gmail.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: 650B Ourson closeouts
To: "RBW Owners Bunch" <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 12:37 PM

My Oursons came in today.  They look just great.  I like the Panaracer
packaging (heat sealed plastic bag).  Minimalist, yet keeps them
clean, and I imagine keeps them protected from aging somewhat.

Now the question is whether to start riding them right away or keep
them packaged up for later?  These Oursons could be a good mixed
terrain tire, but my East Bay trails get so muddy that I can't really
do that type of ride nearby until summer.