I have a 2007 56cm Atlantis frame/fork/headset for sale. Also I have A
really great wheelset/tires for sale as well. Mavic 719/XT 36h 26"
. Id like to sell them together. The bikeand wheelset are both used.
 Bike shows normal use from mounting racks,chainsuck, a couple a paint
chips.
Wheels are very solid, completelytrue and the hubs spin great. I love
this bike, just
 realizing its toosmall. Probably gonna get another Atlantis or maybe
Hunq. Id like to
get $1450 for everything,or$1250 for the frame and $225 for the
wheels, but am open to negotiations. I can email
some pics if anyone is interested. thanks Mike