Greetings from snowy, drizzly, and wonderfully cold North Yorkshire.
I just opened a package that included a pair of MUSA rain pants, and I
have to say that I am favorably impressed with their quality. The
fabric feels durable and tight, the zipper seams are precise and,
having tried them on, can tell that a good deal of thought has gone
into the dimensions and tailoring.

The double-zipper venting system is simple, but clever.

I would advise getting them in perhaps a larger size than you might
think you wear.  I am over six feet and about 160 pounds, and I am
glad I ordered a large.

Good choice of color for safe cycling--look-at-me orange. People who
think orange is only for clown suits are missing out.

I suspect these will get almost-daily use, so I will let you know how
they hold up.

Thanks to Grant for stocking something like this.