Over the years I've had a couple of accidents while riding a bicycle.
In both instances I was given very kind assistance by passing
pedestrians or auto drivers.  I never underestimate the kindness of
others, I think most people are really disposed to be helpful when
they see someone injured in an accident.

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ