Since you'll be down at Mission and 7th, I would recommend Tu Lan on
6th btw. Mission and Market. It's a non-upscale SF landmark
institution, good and cheap--which is becoming quite rare in the city.
Also, if you need a quick dinner go to Spencer on the Go on the corner
of 7th and Folsom. It's a taco truck in a parking lot that serves
French bistro food a la carte. It is excellent and affordable. You can
get a box of frog legs and sweetbreads and bring it back to the show,
or duck into a bar on the corner to eat with some beer/wine. I think
SOTG is open only for dinner.

Have fun!
Lee