Schwalbe's sizing is kinda interesting.  My 35 mm Marathon Supremes
are marked 37-622, 28 x 1.40, 700 x 35c.  At 60 psi they measure 36 mm
on a Mavic A 719 rim (24 mm or so inside width, IIRC).  Perhaps tire
measurements have different spec requirements in varioius parts of the
world, and Schwalbe is just trying to keep everyone happy?  Also, the
Extreme could measure different than the Supreme.

dougP