This is a great ride and the weather forecast is perfect.  +1 for
David's invite - we don't do "snooty".  Heck, I rode my old late 80s
MTB & no one even snickered.

Sorry I gotta miss this one.  We're taking the Atlantis duo with us to
SLO and plan to ride Edna Valley on Sunday.  And this time I'll bring
the camera!

dougP