Andrew:

I'm interested.  Is the R 15 the rack with the side pieces so the
panniers don't flop into the wheel?  I have the Big Rear Rack now and
it's a bit much for what I do.  The little top rack, the one with just
the struts running down, is the one Riv says shouldn't be used with
panniers.  Is the R 15 "in between"?  Do you have a pick or can you
send a link?  Nitto's info on line is a bit hard to sort out.

I'm in OC.  What part of LA are you in?

dougP