My favorite saddle is the honey B17... I love how it gradually turns
to a rich brownish color.  I also love the antique brown, but they
seem much harder to find in a standard B17 (which is a real bummer).
I'm also intrigued by the Colored Limited Edition saddles (Swift, Pro,
Swallow), especially the blue color, but never pulled the trigger,
worried that I wouldn't like the Swift or Team... neither of which
have ventilation holes (which I have come to appreciate on the B17).
I had hoped Brooks would one day produce B17s in funky colors.  (I
already have a green B17 Special, which most people mistake for
black).

Well, that all changed... I just saw the electric blue B17 standard,
which must have only recently become available... I immediately
ordered one for my custom dark blue Stumpjumper.  I can't wait to see
it up close and wonder how it will break in... I hope it doesn't get
too dark.

Anyone hear of any other new colors being introduced to the B17 line?