Some people...

On 12/26/2010 7:06 PM, Eric Norris wrote:
I thought it was uncouth to ride white tires after Labor Day ...

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org

On Dec 26, 2010, at 5:57 PM, jinxed wrote:

Having a fantastic day with family now in the books, I found myself
with beautiful weather and an open day.

Time for a ride.

I took some familiar trails but did a bunch of meandering and
exploring. Turned a 45 minute route into a 2 hour ride. Rode to a
reservoir near my house which I usually ride around, this time I went
through. I've ridden there more times than I can count, but managed to
find a path I've never been on. Even hit the beach!

Weather was nice and crisp, but sunny. Surprisingly few people taking
advantage. There was apparently some large scale fire in town
someplace, there was a huge plume of black smoke streaking the sky. I
could see it's origin off in the distance, but too far to see what was
aflame.

On the way home I even stumbled upon a geocache. No GPS or compass for
me!! Actually I passed a tree trail side while thinking I should take
advantage of the setting sun light....turned around and went back.
When I leaned my bike against the tree I realized something was
sitting under my rear wheel. Someone had glued a small canister to a
piece of bark that must have fallen from it's hiding place. I signed
it, and re hid it. Primal Geocaching.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and spun the velo.

Some pictures. All of the bike I'm afraid.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42027...@n00/sets/72157625679753268/