Kelly:

It's always so much fun when someone takes the time to photo their new
Rivendell as they unpack it.  They look almost as good in the bubble
wrap as they do assembled.  Thanks for posting.  Great job to get a
new bike that's so versatile you can take it right out in the snow!
Gotta love those plump tires.

dougP