Hello RBW List

I´m interested to use my Nitto Bullmoose bar/stem on my Touring bike a Thorn
XTC that is build with a 1 1/8" headset. Is it possible to:

1. Use the existing fork and convert the steerer with threads and a new 1 1/8"
threaded headset. Is it possible to use a spacer to the smaller 1" Quill.

2. Is it better to get a new 1" threaded fork with a King Devolution headset, 1
1/8" to 1".

3. Do you have a better idea/ solution for my problem.

What do you recommend, is the first route possible or is it jusst Utopia!

I wish you all a Happy new Year!

Regards

Carl Otto Wollin