I betcha' they don't sell too many 62s with that set up!  Your bike is the
newest internet sensation!  Congrats!

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Mike <mjawn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 3, 6:17 am, zeidler.rob...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think, think I say, that may be my bike they are prepping to ship. Sure
> looks like the same spec, but it could be a common set-up.
> >

> You are a very lucky man! That bike looks great. I take it that it is
> a 62? I used to run Albatross bars on my Cross Check and liked them a
> lot. I may have to put them on my QB at some point.
>
> --mike

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

*...in terms of recreational cycling there are many riders who would
probably benefit more from
improving their taste than from improving their performance.* - RTMS