I have a few nice wheelsets lying around, and I'm also building some new
ones to use up some rim and hub inventory and to pass the time until the
snow melts.

Here's what I have:
700C/622: Velocity Aerohead rims with 36h Shimano T660 (touring version of
LX) rear and 32h Alfine front generator hub. The rims are silver and the
hubs are polished/shiny silver. The rear rim is offset for reduced dish and
increased strength. Spokes are Wheelsmith butted, also silver, laced 3x. I
envision this as a great lightweight wheelset for a Hillborne or a Hilsen
for road use, credit card touring, and anything short of really heavy-duty
applications. And with the generator hub, it would be a great brevet
wheelset. $400 shipped in CONUS.

650B/584: Velocity Dyad rims with 32h Shimano T660 (touring version of LX)
rear and 32h Alfine front generator hub. The rims are silver and the hubs
are polished/shiny silver. Spokes are Wheelsmith 14g, also silver, laced 3x.
I envision this as a great all-round wheelset for a 650B Hillborne, Bleriot,
Betty Foy, or a Hilsen/Saluki for just about every purpose. And with the
generator hub, it would be a great brevet wheelset. $370 shipped in CONUS.

26"/559: Mavic EX721 rims with 36h Shimano XT 760-series front and rear. All
silver. I did not build these, but they are NOS and appear to be a sound and
sturdy (also pretty) wheelset for commuting, touring, and offroad use. $280
shipped in CONUS.