I got this camera as a Christmas gift:
http://badvision10.com/spark-mini-cam.html  I'm using the supplied Velcro
attachment to mount the camera to my bike's stem.  A bike mount is offered, but
I don't see the need for it.

Video quality is OK--there are many cameras out there that will take better
video, but this one is very easy to use, very small, and very light.  I haven't
tested it, but the manufacturer claims 3 hours of recording on a charge.  It's
also waterproof (although I haven't tested that, either).

On the minus side, it suffers from lots of wind noise, a common problem when
using video cameras on a bike.  I use iMovie to replace the windy sound with
music.

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com